Date To Be Announced
9:00 to 5:00
The Persian Center
2029 Durant Street
Berkeley, CA, 94704
6.5 CE Credits for Mental Health Practitioners
About this workshop:
Change and transition are natural processes and are occurring continuously. Every age and phase of life brings change – sometimes, we actively choose change and sometimes, it arrives unexpectedly. Sometimes, it is an external change we seek and sometimes, it is internal. Regardless of the nature of the change or how it comes to be, it is frequently accompanied by concerns, fears or questions. Archetypal energy may be used for helping us navigate the uncertainty that is often integral to our experience of change.
Jungian archetypes are universal mythic highly developed elements of the collective unconscious. Each type has its own set of values, meanings and traits. They represent fundamental human motifs of our experience. They often evoke deep emotions and influence how we perceive and navigate our lives.
We will call on Archetypal energy to provide perspective and guidance for the changes we seek. Through lecture, PowerPoint, discussion, exercises and personal reflection, we will arrive at clear intentions and an action plan to help us manifest the life we envision for ourselves.
In this workshop we will:
- Define Archetypes from a Carl Jung and Phillip Moffitt perspective.
- Explore King/Queen, Warrior, Magician, and Lover Archetypes.
- Experience how these archetypal energies live within us and how they may be utilized as a vehicle for helping move through personal and professional transitions.
- Explore where we are most developed and in balance with each of the four archetypes and how this impacts our perceptions of our life.
- Explore where we are less developed and out of balance with each of the four archetypes and how this impacts our perceptions of our life.
- Gain new perspective on the changes and transitions we are currently experiencing.
- Call in the four archetypes for guidance and direction.
- Create intentions and/or an action plans so we are better able to navigate the changes and transitions that challenge us,
This workshop is being co-sponsored by R. Cassidy Seminars.
It is designed for clinicians as well as
anyone who is facing a life transition or decision.
To register use the following link:
6.5 CE credits are applicable to the following licenses:
Psychologists, Psychoanalysts, Social Workers, Counselors,
Marriage and Family Therapists, Creative Arts Therapists,
Chemical Dependency Counselors, Nurses